您的位置:首页 > 文章分享 > 范文分享 >
外贸英文电子邮件的常用语
时间:2016-12-05 11:28来源:未知 作者:wkfxw.com 点击:

外贸英文电子邮件的常用语 copyright www.WKFXW.com

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好吗?

How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?

2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.

今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议! Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

4. Give feedback 意见反馈

Please see comments below. 请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已标蓝。

I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Attached please find today’s meeting notes. 今天的会议记录在附件里。

Attach is the design document, please review it. 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

6. Point listing 列表

7. Raise question 提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:… 就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

8. Proposal 提议

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future. 我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…… Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。

9. Thanks note 感谢信

Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作!

Thanks for the information 谢谢您提供的信息!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。

Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心! Your kind assistance on this

are very much appreciated. 我们对您的协助表示感谢。

Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the

correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

11.询问访客身份:

May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓?

What company are you from? 您是哪个公司的?

Could you tell me what company you are representing? 能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?

如果碰到了老朋友可以说:What brings you here? 是什么风把你吹来了?

12.询问是否预约,来访目的

Do you have an appointment?约好了吗?

Would you give me your business card? 请给我您的名片好吗?

And can I ask what you wish to see him about? 我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?

13.让客人稍候片刻:

I'll see if he is available. 请让我看看上司是否方便。

Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments. 请您坐下稍等片刻。

14.给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:

Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(加奶或糖)

带客人去见经理:

Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。

Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here. 陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。

Would you come this way, please? 请随我这边来。

15.婉言拒绝客人来访:

Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?

He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?

16.一定要为自己争取机会:

I'll take just a few minutes of his time. 我只要占用他几分钟的时间。 I'd prefer to explain that to him directly. 我想我最好直接对他本人讲。

17.安排各种活动:

The tea party begins at 7 o'clock. 茶话会在7点开始。

How's the party, Mr. Taylor? 晚会如何,TAYLOR先生?

The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives. 庆祝会等部长一来就开始。

Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf. 我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。

We are going to show you the town while you're here. 你在此逗留期间我们将陪你在城里游览一番。

Do you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town? 本城有什么地方你想去看看?

What would you like to do this morning? There is nothing scheduled before lunch. 上午你想干什么?中饭前日程表上没有活动安排。

Is there anything planned for tonight? 今晚有什么安排?

Have you anything in mind you'd like to do? 你是不是已有打算。

We'll visit a school in the afternoon as you proposed. 按你的提议,下午我们去参观一所学校。

I think it'd be better for me to take you there so that you won't get lost. 我想最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。

18.各项活动结束后与客人送别,首先告诉他车票已经安排好了:

We had reserved you two First class seats on the plane leaving Shanghai for Hong Kong at 10:00 a.m. on Monday March 20. 我们已为你订了二张3月20日星期一上午10点由上海飞往香港的一等舱机

19. 欢迎下次再来:

If you would be kind enough to let me know in advance the date and approximate time of any intended visit,I will make arrangements to be on hand to receive you. 若蒙提前惠告计划来访日期及大致时间,我将亲自出面接待你。

对我们的接待工作您满意吗?

If you have any complaints to make about our service, we will be quick to make adjustments. 若对我们的服务有任何不满,请提出,我们会很快加以调整。

20.客人到了,询问旅途情况:

Mr. Taylor, it's indeed a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Welcome to our company. TAYLOR先生,与您相识真是荣幸,欢迎来我公司。

Did you have a good trip?旅途还顺利吧?

I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here. 希望你此逗留期间愉快。

I hope you've enjoyed your stay in Hangzhou. 但愿你在杭州这段时间过得开心。

We'll do our best to make your stay here a pleasant one .我们将尽力使你在此逗留期间舒心。

You must be very tired after such a long journey.经过这么长时间的旅行,你肯定很累。

21.既然客人劳累就赶紧安排他去宾馆吧:

We had reserved one single room with a private bath for you. 我们已为你订了一个带浴室的单人间。

Your room is 1108. We'll take the elevator up. 你的房间号码是1108,我们乘电梯上去。

You will find Room 201 at the end of the corridor.你走到走廊尽头就能看到201房间。

This way, please. 请这边走。

Come with me please! 请跟我来。

22.如果是外国客人,询问他会中文吗?

Do you read Chinese? 你会中文吗?

What language do you speak? 你说哪种语言?

23.安排好住处以后,领客人吃饭:

Would you like a cup of coffee or tea? 你来杯茶还是咖啡

Do you want anything to drink? 你要喝点什么?

24.向客人提供帮助:

If there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask. 如果想要了解什么,尽管问吧。

If I can do anything for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. 如果我能为你做些什么,尽管说好了。

I'm glad to be of help to you. 我很高兴能对你有所帮助。

0%
(0)
0%
(0)
最新评论
选择评论类型:
验证码:点击我更换图片

关于我们 | 信息反馈 | 网站地图 |文库提交